Are you a small business owner who regrets the end of the month because it means hours upon hours of preparing payroll? There is a solution out there that may help you save time and money. Chetu reviews the manual payroll systems of various companies in order to provide a customized automated software solution. When Chetu reviews their systems, it often finds that companies are losing out because of lost productivity, “time theft,” and more. Chetu is a US-based software development company that provides businesses worldwide with custom technology solutions.
Chetu Reviews the Following Benefits of Automated Time Tracking Software
- Less Time Preparing Payroll: One of the biggest advantages of using automated software from Chetu is that you can avoid spending long hours preparing payroll. This will allow you or other employees to focus on higher order priorities that will help your company grow.
- Reduce the Likelihood of Errors: You are human, which means you will make mistakes. One missed decimal point could cause headaches for both you and your employees. In addition to that, you won’t need to rely on memory in order to accurately record time when you invest in time tracking software. This will create a more efficient system that accurately tracks time and pay.
- Avoid Buddy Punching: Whether intentional or not, “buddy punching” is a big problem for many businesses. In a nutshell, this means an employee punches another employee into the system when they aren’t there. Automated time tracking systems can negate this and help you improve productivity and reduce “time theft.”
- Keep Employees Informed: Employees have lives outside of work. They will need to take vacation days and personal time, so they will want to know how much time they have available. With an automated solution, employees can access this information, schedule vacation time, and more, making it a win-win for everyone involved.
- Stay in Compliance with State and Federal Laws: There are various laws on the books about overtime pay, breaks, and more. For example, if an hourly employees works over 40 hours a week, he or she is entitled to overtime pay for each hour worked after 40. A failure to comply with these laws could result in penalties and legal action. Prevent this from happening by choosing an automated solution form Chetu.